Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
Members often choose to save for their retirement by opening an IRA. It is an easy and safe way to plan for your retirement. RFCU offers 3 IRA Plans. These plans consist of a Traditional IRA, ROTH IRA and an Educational IRA. Each type IRA has its own identity. Please contact the credit union directly for any questions on rollovers or opening a new IRA with us.
- $25.00 Minimum Deposit
- Traditional, Roth, and Educational are available
- All IRAs earn same rate of interest
- Dividends accrue daily – paid monthly
- NCUA Insured up to $250k per account
- Rates subject to change without notice
Contact us today and ask about rolling over an IRA from another financial institution to RFCU with no penalty!
|Type||Balance Requirements||% APR Annual Percentage Rate||% APY Annual Percentage Yield|
|IRA||$25 - $50,000||.75%||.75%|
|$50,001 - $100,000||1.00%||1.00%|
|$100,001 - UP||1.25%||1.26%|