NEW YOUTH SAVING CLUB COMING IN APRIL!
Cash Maloan, Jr. our RFCU Credit Union Youth Detective has now adopted a cute little Bloodhound puppy from the local pound. Cash Maloan, Jr. has named his puppy “Buck” in relation to a dollar bill. Buck will be talking and interacting with youth members and teaching them the importance of saving their money and how to spend it wisely.
Buck’s youth club name will be “The Buck Club”. All current members of the credit union ages 0-17 will automatically become members of this special youth club. All new members joining will also become members immediately.
Our first direct mail piece of the Puppy Tale$ Newsletter went out to all February 2014 monthly statement members. The Puppy Tale$ Newsletter was mailed to 5500 members for a sneak peek at this fun new club for children. This newsletter will be a replica of the actual youth newsletter the club members will be receiving in their March quarterly statements. Adults will be receiving their newsletter as normal and youth ages 0-17 will receive their own special Puppy Tale$ Newsletter. The newsletter will be packed with fun and exciting activities to help teach them about saving and spending money wisely.
Articles in the newsletter each month will consist of:
- Funny Bone$ Riddles and Jokes (CLICK HERE)
- News: Carowinds Family Weekend Getaway Sweepstakes (CLICK HERE)
- Seek and Find Words (CLICK HERE)
- Youth Month “Buck Catching the Save Wave” (CLICK HERE)
- Birthday Cards to Buck Club Members
- Reasons to Save with The Buck Club
- Buck’s Buddies Student Spotlight (CLICK HERE)
- 2014 Youth Events (CLICK HERE)
- Special surprises throughout the year
- Special Youth Coloring Pages (CLICK HERE)
- Youth Financial Education Website: Pocket Cent$
- Puppy Tale$ Quarterly Newsletter (CLICK HERE)