|Type||Balance Requirements|| % APR|
Annual Percentage Rate
| % APY
Annual Percentage Yield
Members often choose to save for their retirement by opening an IRA. It is an easy and safe way to plan for your retirement. RFCU offers 3 IRA Plans. These plans consist of a Traditional IRA, ROTH IRA and an Educational IRA. Each type IRA has it’s own identity. Please contact the credit union directly for any questions on Rollovers or opening a new IRA with us.
- $25.00 Minimum Deposit
- Traditional, Roth, and Educational are available
- All IRAs earn same rate of interest
- Dividends accrue daily – paid monthly
- NCUA Insured up to $250k per account
- Rates subject to change without notice
*Contact us today and ask about “rolling over” an IRA from another financial institution to RFCU with no penalty!