Annual Percentage Rate
Annual Percentage Yield
Members often choose to save for their retirement by opening an IRA. It is an easy and safe way to plan for your retirement. RFCU offers 3 IRA Plans. These plans consist of a Traditional IRA, ROTH IRA and an Educational IRA. Each type IRA has it’s own identity. Please contact the credit union directly for any questions on Rollovers or opening a new IRA with us.
- $25.00 Minimum Deposit
- Traditional, Roth, and Educational are available
- All IRAs earn same rate of interest
- Dividends accrue daily – paid monthly
- NCUA Insured up to $250k per account
- Rates subject to change without notice
*Contact us today and ask about “rolling over” an IRA from another financial institution to RFCU with no penalty!