Riegelwood Federal Credit Union has been serving members since 1953. Since the beginning we have carried the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People” and that is what we do best for our members. We now have almost 10,000 members and serve ALL residents in Columbus County and the northern part of the growing Brunswick County in North Carolina. Persons who live, work, worship, attend school or have a business or other legal entities located in these areas are welcome to join our growing credit union.
Our friendly, down-home, professional staff strives to keep our “real people, real friendly, real help” reputation alive no matter where we serve our members.
Once a member, always a member! Your membership will remain open for life as long as you remain in good standing as a RFCU member and keep your initial deposit of $25 in your savings account.
Membership with us is a family affair. Family members are an important part of our credit union, they can join and take advantage of all credit union benefits and services just like you!
How do I apply for membership at RFCU and/or get more information about the credit union?
- Apply for membership ONLINE
- Click on the above link to request information online.
- A real friendly service representative will contact you today or the next business date.
- All information will be available for pick-up or mailed directly to you.
- Complete necessary information and return all documents to:
RIEGELWOOD FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
183 John Riegel Road
Riegelwood, NC 28456